- Comprehensive knowledge of Technology with 13+ years industry experience in Software Development and Management.
Experience in implementing full life cycle of software development process with proper documentation
- Demonstrated success in building strong, balanced development teams
- Exposure in Business and Technical Analysis, Architecture Design
- Experience managing multiple teams in the design, development, installation or maintenance of large scale, Linux or Windows based client server or web based applications.
2015 - Present
2014 - 2015
- Staff line management responsibility
- Shaping strategy and in day to day business strategy: (123-reg.co.uk, DomainBox, webfusion.co.uk – adapting our services and products to customer expectations)
- Decide what to implement
- Manage across projects and changes
- Build the environment/team structure to sustain delivery
- Management of resources
- Setting up a new Java EE team
- budget, recruitment, project scope, deliverables
- Implementing SCRUM methodology in Romania
- Manage risk and contingency
- Monitor and measure progress
- Handle escalations / critical issues
- Setting up teams and recruiting in UK and Romania (17 people)
- Objectives and performance evaluation, career development/planning, pay discussions of team members
- Define company policies for IT department
- Interface with Product Management to create project plans and technical designs for projects
- Review business and technical requirements and provide feedback
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and help them excel in their jobs.
- Update reports to stakeholders
2011 - 2013
- Team members’ expectation/objective setting and performance evaluation
- Mentoring / People Management
- People development plans
- Department policy, processes and internal guides.
- Driving development teams to design and build quality applications using industry standard patterns, architectures, and best practices
- Focused on meeting project commitments, including communications with sponsors, stakeholders, project managers
- Update reports
- Team roadmap
- Leading & defining application architecture, approach and design
2008 - 2011
- Recruitment, ensure skill-set,knowledge transfer, department policies and standards.
- Build the technical environment (infrastructure, permissions, connectivity).
2005 - 2008
2007 - 2009
1999 - 2014
- .Net Framework: C#, Asp.net WebAPI, Asp.net MVC, Asp.net WebForms, WWF, WCF, WPF, EF, Linq
- Windows 2008/2012 with Active Directory and Hyper-V
- SQL Server with TSQL and Stored Procedures
- MySQL and Postgresql
- GIT, Atlassian suite
- Ansible, Vagrant
- jQuery, AngularJS, Knockout.js
- Html 5 & CSS 3
- Java SE
- Architecture: microservices, SOA
Interact well with people of diverse backgrounds from all areas of the organization. References available upon request via e-mail (Iulian.tabara at gmail.com) or you can checkout online reference at my profile in LinkedIn.com.